[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

21st Century Gardener Magazine

:-(
    We learned today that Ed Muckle and the Growers Press has decided to
discontinue publication of the 21st Century Gardener Magazine.  We will
sorely miss this outstanding publication dealing exclusively with
hydroponics.  We will especially miss Ed's thorough responses to questions
from readers, commercial growers and home gardeners, experienced and novice,
alike.
     Ed says he will now be able to devote more time to writing additional
books and consulting.  We wish him well and thank him for his efforts in
expanding the world of hydroponics.

Carl Anderson