[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Part II - Selected info sources

For those who were interested in part I of the bibliography of selected
information sources in alternative agriculture which appeared in JAFI,
part II is now available.  Here is the citation:

Alternative Agriculture: Selected Information Sources - Part II:
Bibliographies, Reports, Directories, by Irwin Weintraub.
Journal of Agricultural and Food Information, 1(4):33-96, 1993.

Citation for Part I

Alternative Agriculture: Selected Information Sources - Part I:
Databases, Abstracts and Indexes, Periodicals, and Newsletters and
Newspapers, by Irwin Weintraub.
Journal of Agricultural and Food Information, 1(3):41-100, 1993.

Look for part II in your issue of JAFI when it arrives.

Since this is a selected bibliography, please bring to my attention
any sources that were not included.  I am planning to publish an
expanded bibliogpraphy later this year and welcome any suggestions.

Irwin Weintraub
Agriculture Resource Librarian
Rutgers University
Library of Science and Medicine