[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: WANTED-> MICRO/NANO MACHINE Technology Info (micro robotics)

In article <1nvtgbINNf9e@access.digex.com> ewebber@access.digex.com (Eric Sean Webber) writes:

>             LOOKING for any INFO regarding
>
>  >>>>>>  MICRO/NANO MACHINE TECHNOLOGY  (close to BIOLOGICAL in scale)  <<<<<
>

>Looking for a source of info, old magazine articles, FTP sites, USENET
>conferences TELNET sites, IRC channels etc.

Try Eric K. Drexler's new book on nanotechnology.  It's technical,
comprehensive, and authoritative.

--
Tom Mandel              mandel@netcom.com           mandel@unix.sri.com

[1] Opinions are mine, not my employer's, except when we agree.
[2] Cyperpathologic personality disorder is not yet a job disability.
[3] Email to the above; flames to alt.fan.amy-fisher.