[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Publication

I recently spent a sabbatical leave visiting 15 different institutions and
individuals with interests in teaching sustainable agriculture.  Some of the
provocative comments I heard are being published in "NOTES AND QUOTES:
INTERVIEW DATA ON TEACHING SUSTAINABLE AGRICULTURE"  (SCAS Teaching Series
No. T95-2).  Initial distribution will be via mail upon request for a copy.
If you would like a copy, you should contact me privately.  Be sure to
include your mailing address.  My e-mail is
gwf2@cornell.edu

Gary W. Fick
Dep. of Soil, Crop and Atmospheric Sciences
Cornell University
Ithaca, NY  14853

Telephone    607-255-1704
FAX             607-255-2644