[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

inquiry re: meeting notice

I am the exhibits manager at Indiana University Press, and I'm interested
in providing you with a sample chapter and order forms for our upcoming
book by Gordon Durnil, "The Making of a Conservative Environmentalist",
which deals extensively with chlorine as an environmental issue.  I
thought you might be interested in making this available to attendees at
your upcoming May symposium on chlorine science.
I'd appreciate hearing from you regarding this proposal as soon as possible
so that I can send these materials to you in plenty of time for your meeting.
You may e-mail me with shipping instructions or call me at 812-855-4522
at your convenience.

Thank you!

Nancy Jacobus
Indiana University Press