[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

LITERATURE: Bibliography of Beneficial Nematodes

To add to the recent discussion on beneficial nematodes, here
are several key bibliographies on these little critters.

Smith, K.A., R.W. Miller, and D.H. Simser.  1992.
Entomopathogenic Nematode Bibliography:  Heterorhabditid and
Steinernematid Nematodes.  Southern Cooperative Series Bull. 370.
81 p.

    This bulletin is one in a series of Southern Cooperative
    Extension bulletins.  It is a publication of the nematode
    subcommittee of Regional Project S-240, "Development of Ento-
    mopathogens as Control Agents for Insect Pests."  The Arkansas
    Agricultural Experiment Station is the publishing station.
    Requests for copies of this bulletin should be sent to:

        Arkansas Agricultural Experiment Station
        110 Agriculture Building
        University of Arkansas
        Fayetteville, AR  72701

    This bulletin lists 1413 citations and contains a
    keyword index of over 140 listings.  It is the latest
    project since Shepard's (1974) and Gaugler and Kaya's
    (1983) published bibliographies.

Shepard, M.R.N.  1974.  Anthropods as final hosts of
nematodes and nematomorphs.  An annotated bibliography
1900 - 1972.  Farnham Royal: Commonwealth Agric. Bureau,
Tech. Comm. 45.  248 p.

Gaugler, R., and Kaya, H.K.  1983.  Bibliography of the
entomogenous nematode family Steinernematidae.  Bibliogr.
Entomol. Soc. Am.  1: 43-64.

Article 1766 of bionet.plants: