[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

list of books on ecology

This message was from COA00667@COARA.OR.JP to ALL
originally in conference sci.bio.ecolo on GRANITE (Granite City BBS)
and was forwarded to you by JIM MCNELLY
Newsgroup: sci.bio.ecology

I'll present the List of books and papers on ecology and economics as for as
I know ;

  (Ed.)F.Archibugi & P.Nijkamp,"Economy and Ecology:Towards Sustainable
Development",Kluwer Academic Publishers,1989
  Ahmad,Y.J.,El Serafy,S.,Lutz,E.(1989),Environmental Accounting for
Sustainable Development,A UNEP-World Bank Symposium,Washington,D.C.
  Bartelmus,P.(1989a),Environmental Accounting and the System of National
Accounts,in:Ahmad,El Serafy,Lutz(1989)
  Bartelmus,P.(1989b),Sustainable Development:A Conceptual Framework,United
Nations,Development of International Economic and Social Affairs,Working
Paper:
No.13,New York
  Bartelmus,P.,Stahmer,C.,van Tongeren,J.(1991a),Integrated Environmental and
Economic Accounting:Framework for a SNA Satellite System,in:Review of Income
and Wealth,Ser.37,No.2,pp.111-148
  Bartelmus,P.,Stahmer,C.,van Tongeren,J.(1991b),Integrated Environmental and
Economic Accounting:Paper presented at the Special IARIN Conference on
Environmental Accounting,Baden
  Bartelmus,P.,Lutz,E.,Schweinfest,S.(1992),Integrated Environmental and
Economi c
Accounting:A Case Study for Papua New Guinea,World Bank,Environment Working
Pape r
  Beutel,J.(1983),Verflechtungsanalysen des Umweltschutzes,in:Reich,Stahmer(19
83),pp.171-207
  Cornere,P.(1986),Nature Resource Account in France,in:OECD(1986),pp.41-76
  Cumberland,J.H.(1971),Application of Input-Output Techniques to the Analysis
of Environmental Problems:Paper presented at the Fifth International
Conference
on Input-Output Techniques,Geneva
  Cumberland,J.H.,Stram,B.N.(1974),Empirical Results from Application of
Input-
Output Models to Environ. Problems:Paper presented at the Sixth International
Conference on Input-Output Techniques,Vienna
  Daly,H.E.(1989a),Sustainable Development:From Concepts and Theory towards
Operational Principles,To be published in:Populations and Development Review
  Daly,H.E.(1989b),Toward a Measure of Sustainable Social Net National
product,
in:Ahmad,El Serafy,Lutz(1989),pp.8-9
 $@!! (JEl Serafy,Salah,and Emst Lutz (1989) Environmental and Resource
 Accounting:
An Overview,in Environmental Accounting for Sustainable Development,The World
Bank,1-7.
  El Serafy,S.(1991a),Depletable Resources:Fixed Capital or Inventories
?Forth-
coming,in:A.Franz,C.Stahmer(eds.),Proceedings volume of the Special IARIW
Conference on Environmental Accounting,Baden
  El Serafy,S.(1991b),The Environment as Capital,in:Costanza(1991),pp.168-173
  Federal Ministry for the Environment of Germany(1991):An Overview of the
Research Programme "Costs of Environmental Pollution/Advantages of
Environmental Protection",Bonn
  Ferran,B.(1981),Corporate and Social Accounting for Petroleum,Review of
Income and Wealth,1981(1),pp.97-105
  Forsund,F.R.,Strom,S.O.(1972),Outline of a Macro-Economic Analysis of
Environ. Pollution:A Multi-Sectoral Approach,in:OECD(1972):Problems of
Environmental Economics,Record of the Seminar held at the OECD in Summer
1971,pp.125-179
  Franz,A.(1988),Grundzuge einer okologischen Gesamtrechnung fur Osterreich,
Osterreichisches Statistisches Zentralamt(ed.):Osterreichs Volkseinkommen
1987,
Beitrage zur Osterreichischen Statistik,Heft 918,Wien
  Franz,A.(1989),Ein Bearbeitungsraster fur die okologische Gesamtrechnung in
der VGR,OSZ(ed.):ebenda 1988,Wien
  Franz,A.(1991),Entwicklung einer Oko-VGR in Osterreich:Input-Output als
Alpha
und Omega?in:OZSI,21(1991).No.1-2,PP.15-37
  Friend,A.M.(1988),Land Use Statistics in Natural Resource  Accounting
System,
Statistic Canada,Ottawa $@!! (J
  Friend,A.M.,Rapport,D.J.(1989),The Evolution of Information Systems for
Sustainable Development,Institute for Research on Environment and
Economy,Univ.
Ottawa
  Gilbert,A.J.(1990),Natural Resource Accounting:Some Experiences,Paper
presente d
at the Conference "Environmental Cooperation and Policy in the Single European
Market" ,Venice
  Gilbert,A.,Kuik,O.Arntzen,J.(1990),Natural Resource Accounting:Issues
related
to Classification and Valuation of Environmental Assets,Paper presented for
the
United Natins Environ. Programme,Amsterdam
  Hamer,G.(1986),Satellitensysteme im Rahme der Weiterentwicklung der Volks-
wirtschaftlichen Gesamtrechnungen,in:Hanau,K.,Heyer,R.,Neubauer,W.(eds.),
Wirtschafts-und Sozialstatistik,Gotteingen

Hetteling,J.P.,Olsthoorn,A.A.,Thomas,R.,Vos,J.B.,Hordijk,L.,Haftkamp,W.A.(1985
), RIM:A Modeling and Institute for Environmental Studies,Amsterdam
  Hohmeyer,O.(1988),Sozile Kosten des Energieverbrauchs,Berlin,Heidelberg,New
Yo rk
  Hueting,R.(1988b),Should National Income be corrected for Environmental
Losses ?:A Theoretical Dilemma,but a Practical Solution
  Hueting,R.(1991),Correcting National Income for Environmental Losses:A
Practic al
Solution for a Theoretical Dilemma,in:Costanza(1991).pp.194-213
  Hueting,R.,Bosch,P.(1990),On the Correctin of National Income for
Environmenta Losses,in:Statistical Journal of the United Nation
ECE,7(1990).pp.75-83
  Hueting,R.,Bosch,P.,de Boer,B.(1991),Methodology for the Calculation of
Sustainable National Income,Central Bureau of Statistics,Voorburg(Netherlands)
  Institut Nationale de la Statistique et des Etudes Economiques(INSEE) et
Ministere de l'Environnement(1986),Les Comptes du Patrimoine Naturel, La
Documentation Francaise,Paris
  Isard,W.et al.,(1968),On the Linkage of Socio-Economic and Ecologic Systems,
Regional Science Association Papers,Vol.21,pp.79-100
  Isard,W.et al.(1972),Ecologic-Economic Analysis for Regional Development,New
York
  Juster,F.Th.,Courant,P.N.,Dow,G.K.(1981),A Theoretical Framework for the
Measurement of Well-Being,in:Review of Income and Wealth,Vol.27,No.1,pp.1-32
  Kneese,A.V.,Ayres,R.U.,d'Arge,R.C.(1970),Economics and the Environment:A
Material Balance Approach,Resources for the Future,Baltimore,London
  Lehbert,B.,(1972),Die Volkswirtschaftlichen Kosten des Umweltschutzes,Ein
erweitertes Input-Output System,in:Weltwirtschaftliches Archiev,Vol.108(1972),
pp.298-318
  Lemaire,M.(1987),Satellite Accounts:A Solution for Analysis in Social
Fields,
in:Review of Income and Wealth,Series 33(39,pp.305-325
  Leontief,W.(1970),Environmental Repercussion and the Economic Structure:An
Input-Output Approach,in:Review of Economics and Statistics
  Leontief,W.,Ford,O.(1971),Air Pollution and the Economic Structure,Empirical
Results of Input-Output Compilations,in:Brody,A.,Carter,A.(eds.):Input-Output
Techniques,Amsterdam
  Leontief,W.(1973),National Income,Economic Structure and Environmental
Externalities,in:Moss(1973),pp.565-578
  Maler,K.-G.(1989),Theoretical Foundations of the Concept of Sustainable
Development,OECD Economics and Statistics Department/Environment Directorate,
Joint Seminar on The Economics of Environment Issues,1989,Paper No/1

Masters,Ch.,Attanati,E.,Dietzmann,W.D.,Meyer,R.F.,Mitchell,R.W.,Root,D.H.(1987
), World Resources of Crude Oil Natural Gas,Natural Bitumen and Shale
Oil,Twelfth World Petroleum Congress,Houston
 $@!! (JMorita,T.,Environmental and Natural Resource Accounting in Japan Paper
presented at the CIDIE Workshop,UNEP,24-26 February 1992,15p.
  Moss,M.(ed.)(1973),The Measurement of Economic and Social
Performance,Studies
in Income and Wealth,Vol.38,New York,London
  Myers,N.(1988),Natural Resource Systems and Human Exploitation Systems:
Physiobiotic and Ecological Linkages,World Bank,Environment Dept. Working
Paper
No.12,Washington
  Nijkamp,P.(1977),Theory and Application of Environmental Economics,New York
  NNW Measurement Committee(1973),Measuring Net National Welfare of
Japan,Tokyo
  Nordhaus,W.D.,Tobin,J.(1973),Is Growth Obsolete? in:Moss(1973),pp.509-531
  Nyborg,K.(1991),Eco Domestic Product:The Answer to Which Question?
in:A.Franz, C.Stahmer(eds.),Proceeding volume of the Special IARIW Conference
on Environ. Accounting,Bade
  Odum,E,& P.(1959),Fundamentals of Ecology,
  OECD,Environmental Indicators:Progress Report of Environment,1990
Committee Meeting at Ministrial at Ministrial Level,Background Paper No.4,21p.
  Pearce,D.,(1989),Sustainable Development:Towords an Operationl Definition
and
its Practical Implications,OECD Economics and Statistics Department/Environ.
Directorate,Joint Seminar on the Economics of Rnvironmental Issues,Paris
  Pearce,D.,Markandya,A.,Barbier,E.(1989),Blueprint for a Green Economy,London
  Peskin,H.,Lutz.E.(1990),A Survey of Resource and Environmental Accounting in
Industrialized Countries,World bank,Environ. Dept. Working Paper No.37
  Peskin,H.(1991a),National Accounting for Resource and Environmental
Degradation:alternative Approaches and Concepts,in:A.Franz,C.Stahmer(eds.),
Proceeding volume of the Special IARIW Conference on Environmental Accounting,
Baden
  Peskin,H.(1991b),Alternative Environmental and Resource Accounting
Approaches
in:Costanza(1991),pp.176-193
  Reich,U.P.,Stahmer,C. and others(eds.),Satellitensysteme zu den
Volkswirtschaftlichen Gesantrechnungen,Stuttgart,Mainz
  Richter,J.(1991),Environmental Accounting:Some Non-Technical Remarks,in:
Franz,C.Stahmer(eds.)Proceedings volume of the Special IARIW Conference on
Environmental Accounting,Baden
  Rose,A.,Miernyk,W(1989),Input-Output Analysis,The First Fifty
Years,in:Economi c
Systems Research,Vol.1(2),pp.229-271
  Scafer,D.,Stahmer,C.(1989),Input-Output Model for the Analysis of
Environmenta l
Protection Activities,Economic Systems Research,Vol.1(2).pp.203-228
  Schafer,D.,Stahmer,C.(1990),Conceptual Considerations on Satellite
Systems,in: Review of Income and wealth,Ser.36,No.2,pp.167-176
  Shmuel Amir,'On the Use of Ecological Prices and System-Wide Indicators
Derived Therefrom to Quantify Man's Impact on Ecosystem',"Ecological
Economics", Vol.1No.3,Elsevier,1989
  Stahmer,C.(1991),Cost-and Welfare-oriented Measurement in Environmental
Accounting,in:P.O.Aven,Chr.M.Schneider(eds.),Economies in
Transition:Statistical Measure Now and in the Future,IIASA,Luxemburg,pp.51-67
  Tappeiner,U.(1992),Darstellung und Bewertung der Wechselbeziehung zwischen
dem Wirtschaftsprozess und dem Zustad der Umwelt:Analyse aus Sicht der
Okologie, Paper presented at the Input-Output Workshop,Stuttgart
  Teillet,P.(1988),A Concept of Satellite Accounts in the Revised System of
National Accounts,in:Reich,Stahmer(1988),pp.29-59
  Tisdel,C.(1993),ENVIRONMENTAL ECONOMICS:Policies for Environmental
management and Sustainable Development,EE,1993
  van Tongeren,J.,Schweinfest,S.,Lutz,E.(1991),Integrated Environmental and
Economic Accounting:A Case Study for Mexico,World Bank:Environ.Working Paper
No.50
  UNITED NATIONS(1980),Classification of the Functions of Government,Statostic
Papers,Ser. M.,No.68,New York
  UNITED NATIONS(1984),A Framework for the Development of Environment
Statistics ,
Statistical papers,Ser.M,No.78,New York
  UNITED NATIONS(1988a),Mdelling of World Economic Development,ST/ESA/195,New
Yo rk
  UNITED NATIONS(1988b),Concepts and Methods of Environment Statistics:Human
Settlement Statistics, A Technical Report,E.88,17-14,New York
  UNITED NATIONS,Economic Commission for Europe(1988),Environment Statistics
in
the Work Programme of the Conference of European Statistcians,in:Statistical
Journal of the United Nations ECE,Vol.5(1988),pp.113-121
  UNITED NATIONS(1990),SNA Handbook on Integrated Environmental and Economic
Accounting,Preliminary Draft of the Part 1:General Concepts,New York
  UNITED NATIONS(1991a),Concepts and Methods of Environmental Statistics:
Statistics of the Natural Environment,A Technical Report,Draft
ST/ESA/STAT/SER.F ,
New York
  UNITED NATIONS(1991b),Provisional Central Product Classification(CPC),
Statistical Paper,Ser.M,No.77,New York
  UNITED NATIONS(1992),Revised System of National Accounts,Preliminary Draft
Chapter,ST/ESA/STAT/SER.F/2 Rev.4
  UNITED NATIONS(1992),HANDBOOK OF NATIONAL ACCOUNTING:SEEA
  Ward,M.(1990),How can we Acount for the Environment(and our
Future)?,Personal
Paper
  Weber,J.-L.(1983),The French National Patrimony Accounts,Statistical Journal
of the United nations ECE,Vol.1,pp.419-444
  Weber,J.-L.(1992),National Patrimony Accounting and Integration of Environ.
Statistcs,in:Review of Income and Wealth
   World Commision on Environment and Development(1987),Our Common Future,
Oxford,N.Y.

 $@!! (JK.Ueda(1990),The theme and perspective of the theory on the
sustainable  development,in "Global Environ. and Economy",Chuoh-hohki,pp.41-60
  K.Katsuragi(1984),"The Economics of Environment and Welfare",Shinzan-sha
 $@!! (JK.Katsuragi(1987),"Environmental and Welfare Economics",Minerva shobo
  K.Katsuragi(1992),"Environmental and Welfare Economics(revised ed.)",Minerva
shobo

  K.Katsuragi(1992),Environ. Economy in Global age,"Auto Manufacture",Japan
Auto Manufacture Association,No.92-5
  K.Katsuragi(1993),What is System of Environ. and Economic Accounting?,"NGO
Environ. Club Newsletter",93-9,
  K.Katsuragi(1993),Measure of the Earth,in "Environ. Information Sciences"
93-11,
 $@!! (JK.Kato,Evolution of the Theory on Sustainable Development,in "Global
Environ and Economy",Chuoh-hohki,pp.13-40
  N.Matsubara & T.Morita(1990 $@!K (JThe Moderating Problem of the Interest
between Southern countries and Northern countries,in "Global Environ. and
Economy", Chuoh-hohki,pp.75-84.
 $@!! (JT,Morita(1991a),Does Indexes of Macro-Economics express the impotance
of the Environment?,in "The Environment",16-(10),pp.10-11.
  T,Morita(1991b),The Trial of Envoron. Friendly Macro-Economic Indexes and
It's Perspective,in "The Journal of Society for the Entropy Studies",No23,1-14
  T,Morita(1992,The Report of the Workshop on the Environmental Resources
Accounting of UNEP,in "Newsletter of Global Environ. Studies Centre",2(11),1-5
  T.Morita & J.Matsuoka(1992),The Install of the Global environ. friendly
Indexes of Economy,in "The Study on Environments",No.86,143-151
  T.Morita,Y.Kawashima,and I.Inohara,The Measure System of the Global Environ.
and Economic Policy:The Innovation of the sustainable development and it's I
ndexes,in "The Study on Environments",ibid.
  OECD Committee of the Environment(1992),"OECD Report of the Environ.",Chuoh-
hohki,348p.
  Topics:The Fundamental Thought of the Economics of Environ.Preservation;A
limit of Human's Usuable Energy,"The Economist"(Mainichi-shinbun),92.06.09
Vol.70,No.24(Total No.3014),pp.62-67

 | Kenji Katsuragi                          |
 | Prof. of Ecological Economics            |
 | Faculty of Economics,Toyama Univ.,JPN    |
 | internet: coa00667@coara.or.jp           |
 |           atsuragi@netcom.com            |

cc: Michael Million [MM24681@UAFSYSB.UARK.EDU]