[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

vitamin/minerals in fescue

TO: Forage Electronic Mail Group
From: Jimmy Henning, University of Kentucky
Re: Vitamin/mineral content of fescue

Dr. Larry Watson, Livestock Management Services
Box 351, Sycamore, IL 60178 would like information
on the the Vitamin A,D,E and trace mineral content
of tall fescue pasture and hay, especially the
vitamin content.

You may contact him directly by mail
or phone 815 756 5100
or fax 815 756 6310

or you can send the data to me and I will forward it.

Jimmy Henning
UK Agronomy
N-122 ASC-N
Lexington, KY 40546-0091