[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: ORGANIC seeds ???

Bountiful Gardens also carry a selection of organically grown
seeds--but don't claim 100% of their stock as organic.  To
quote their catalog:  "We are frequently asked if our seed is
organic--some is, but we cannot claim that all is organic,
strictly speaking...If it is legally organic, or better yet
bioitensive, it will be noted."

Their address is:

Bountiful Gardens Seeds
18001 Shafer Ranch Road, Willits CA  95490

Their main catalog offers some unusual items, such as sea kale
and red brussels sprouts.

They also publish a separate rare seeds supplement, which costs
$2.00.