[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Mail Order Catalogs

Ruth Evans <revans@msbbs.com> writes:

>>In message <3lvbd1$1c9@aurora.engr.LaTech.edu>, US19243@LATECH.EDU (ste
>>defreese) writes:
>
>>>Has anyone had any good experience ordering plants from the garden
>>>catalogs?  I just received a catalog from Michigan Bulb.  There are

Dutch Gardens is wonderful, and cheap, too.  They're at P.O. Box 200,Adelphia,
NJ 07710, 908-780-2713.  Their bulb catalog, for (oops!) fall planting, just
came out.  If you get a group of people together,
as they recommend, and order over $50, they waive the shipping costs. (They'll
take the trouble to keep everyone's order separate, too).  If you order more
than $100-worth, they give a 10% discount.

Carol