[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Source for Heirloom Seeds & Poultry

I just received a wonderful catalog from Glenn and Linda Drowns
listing their heirloom garden seeds, plus their rare breeds of
chickens, ducks, geese and turkeys.  Some of their garden specialties
include sweetpotatoes, tomatoes and squashes not available anywhere
else.

Though I have never yet ordered poultry from them, I can heartily
recommend their seeds.  Their cucumbers produced prodigiously for me
last summer.

If you would like a copy of their catalog, send them a buck at

  Sandhill Preservation Center
  1878  230th Street
  Calamus IA  52729

Cathy
preparing to shovel out yet again in central VT
 GREEN WORLD:  News & Views for Gardeners Who Care About The Earth
  PO Box 418, Randolph VT 05060       gx297@cleveland.freenet.edu