[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: fava beans

In article <3i3nhi$ess$1@mhadf.production.compuserve.com>,
Dave Cunningham <76702.453@CompuServe.COM> wrote:
> She is trying to access some seeds for this variety
> the golden variety or the Cyprus type variety.  Her source of growing was
> place in England but the person there is unreliable.

Hi Dave, We grow six different types of fava beans and got
most of our seeds from Mr Fava.  Yeah, that is what he is
called.  His real name is Ianto Evans and he promotes the use
of fava beans and sells beans and books.

You can probably get a catalog from him at:

   The Fava Project
   PO Box 941
   Cottage Grove, OR 97424

Jeff (vote with your lifestyle)
--
kowens@teleport.COM  Public Access User --- Not affiliated with TECHbooks
Public Access UNIX and Internet at (503) 220-1016 (2400-14400, N81)