[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Request: Blackberry Information

In article <1867042781.22453751@lamgnet.lamg.com>, jberke@lamg.com wrote:

> Also, any
> suggestions for good sources for plants/rootstock?

I've always relied upon Nourse Farms (41 River Road, South Deerfield, MA
01373) for a superb collection of  bramble berries, strawberries, rhubarb,
and asparagus plants. They'll send you their excellent catalog for free.
However, Nourse might be oriented more to the cold weather we get here in
the Midwest and East, not your Los Angeles climate...

Good luck,
Bob

Article 12572 (84 more) in rec.gardens: