Epicurus Online

http://www.epicurus.com/ezine1.htm

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
Title: Epicurus Online
Welcome to the May issue of Epicurus Online.
Contents:
The Publisher's Message
Flowers as Food, Recipes by Carol Wilson, UK Editor
A Rose is a Rose is a Meal! by Bob Pastorio
Sugar Flowers by David Scudder
The James Beard Awards - Nominees and Our Picks!
Epicurus Online Profiles - Top Culinary Students.
Pasta! Pasta! - We take a tasty look at Rossi Pasta
Charity begins at the Winery! - Napa Wine Auction
Home Brew - The Brewer's Connection
Picnics - What a Pickle!
From Apicius to Julia Child - A Course in Culinary History
Historic Cookbook Reviews
Hottopix - Hospitality Happenings
Free for May - Things you can get for free!
Get In Gear! - New Products and Services for the trade

Epicurus Awards - Our picks for the 500 Best Sites.

See the Previous Editions of Epicurus Online:
January/February | April

Please add to our Guestbook or view the entries.

For information about advertising, see our Media Kit.

Please check out our Employment Opportunities with Epicurus.

To The Epicurus Main Page

Epicurus is proud to have won
Food & Wine Online's
Site of the Day Award
March 21st, 1997

Epicurus is proud to be a member of
The Media Food Professionals Private Club

LinkExchange
LinkExchange Member

To Top

This site was created by AA Dataease, Inc.
© Copyright 1997, Epicurus Management Consultants, Inc.
All Rights Reserved.

Look for this banner on The Internet Link Exchange and Click on it for more food, drink and travel.