The Herb Ring - Herbs and Herbal Products WebRing Home Page!

http://members.aol.com/herbring/

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu

Welcome to the Herb Ring,
the Herbs and Herbal Products
WebRing Home Page!

The Herbs and Herbal Products WebRing is designed to build a bridge for and among those who have web sites dedicated to herbs, herbal products, aromatherapy, essential oils, etc.; both commercial and non-commercial sites are welcome!

If you have never used a WebRing before, it is actually quite simple! By using the ring, you can travel from one web site to another until you actually end up back on the page from which you started. You can also jump randomly throughout the WebRing. The WebRing is a wonderful way for people to sample and enjoy our herbal pages! What a great way for us to support each other and have our pages viewed by others!

How Do I Become A Member of the Herb Ring?

If you have a web site concerned with herbs, herbal products, aromatherapy, essential oils, or other alternative healing;

If you do some or all of your business over the internet; and,

You are able to add a small amount of HTML code to the top or bottom of the page whose URL you will be submitting, then you can join the Herb Ring - Herbs and Herbal Products WebRing!

Please note: Your site must include the code below on this page to be accepted into the ring. This is the only way the ring will work properly. If you cannot add the needed section of code to the selected page, please do not apply. Without the code, the ring will not function!

If you meet the requirements above, please fill out the form below to join the Herb Ring - Herbs and Herbal Products WebRing.

Add Your Site to the Herb Ring - Herbs and Herbal Products Queue

Your Site URL:

Title of Your Site:

Your Email Address:

Password: (don't forget this!)

Enter up to 10 Keywords that describe your site:

Enter a short description of your site:

Don't forget your password! You will need it later if you edit your site.

Remember your site ID number! This is the number you will have to add to the HTML code fragment to make it work properly.

You will receive an email to confirm that you have been added to the queue. We will check the code fragment on your page for any typos or corrections. Only then will we be able to activate you, and at that time your Next and Ramdom buttons will work.

What Code Will I Need to Add to My Page?

The code you will need to add to your page is listed below. You may cut and paste, following the instructions below.

Here's what you need to do:

  1. Insert the code below so it will display at the top or bottom of the selected page in your site.
  2. Where it says id=youridnumber, you will need to replace youridnumber with the actual unique ID number that is assigned to you after you sign up.
  3. Where it says youremailaddress, replace this with your real email address.
  4. Where it says yourname, replace that with your name, the name of your business, or the name of your site.

Here's the Code to Insert on Your Page

<!--Begin Herb Ring - Herbs and Herbal Products WebRing Fragment Without Graphics ->
<center>

This <a href="http://members.aol.com/herbring">Herb
Click for the [ <a href="http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/
webring?id=youridnumber&ring=herb
ring&next"> Next page </a>  ]
[ <a href="http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?ring=herbring&id=
youridnumber&next5"> Next5</a> ]
[ <a href="http://www.webring.org/cgi-bin/webring?random&ring-herbring"
> Random Site </a> ]
Want to join the ring? <
a href="http://members.aol.com/herbring" > Click here for more information!</a>
<!--End WebRing Fragment without Graphics-->

Here's how this version would look:

Want to Try This WebRing?

If you would like to see a complete list of current HerbRing members, use this Index Link:

Index of Herb Ring - Herbs and Herbal Products WebRing Members

If you would like to sample the sites already on this Herb Ring WebRing, try this Random link!

A Random Herb Ring -- Herbs and Herbal Products WebRing Site

If you would like to see some usage statistics for this Herb Ring WebRing, use the Stats Link
Usage Statistics for the Herb Ring -- Herbs and Herbal Products WebRing

Obligatory Disclaimer:
The Herb Ring -- Herbs and Herbal Products WebRing
System Administrators reserve the right
to refuse any submission for any reason.

For any questions about the Herb Ring -- Herbs and Herbal Products WebRing, please send email to the Herb Ring Administrator You can find information about other WebRings at the WebRing Home Page

Copyright, 1997 Herbal Inclinations, Inc. All rights reserved.

This site has been visited by people to date!