--
Lawrence F. London, Jr.
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu
http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
Title: Ye Olde Gothick Herball
Gothic Gardening Title image
Culpepper's Herbal

Ye Olde Gothick Herball

Many plants and herbs seem to have multiple gothic connotations, beyond just a simple association with witches or a single morbid tale about them. So in the grand tradition of centuries of herbals, I'm starting my own Gothick Herball, a collection of plant life that is especially goth, gothic, or gothesque. I'll also try to throw in the occasional recipe....

Of Wormwood
Of Basil
Of Cranium Moss
Of Cypress
Of Hellebore
Of Parsley
Of Walnut
Of Garlic
Of Violets
Of Mushrooms
Of Mistletoe
Of Coconuts
Of Elder
Of Apples
Of Blackberry Brambles

Gothic Gardening is copyright (C) 1995-1997 by mAlice, unless otherwise attributed.

Main Index | Theme Gardens | Potpourri | Gothic Plant Tales | Guestbook and Email