Wise Woman Herbs

http://www.funtimes.com/sagewoman.html

 Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Dragonfly Market Gardens
 mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu - mailto:llondon@bellsouth.net
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
 http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden/permaculture.html
Title: Wise Woman Herbs

1997-98 CATALOG

Proprietor: Valerie A. Blankenship
2211 W. Colorado Avenue, Colorado Springs, CO 80904
Phone 719-473-9702, Fax 719-473-8873

An Introduction
Wise Woman Herbs would like to sincerely thank our customers and business associates for their support of herbal medicine. By networking together, the holistic health community is strengthened, and the availability and diversity of services offered throughout the world continues to grow.

In 1995, we purchased an herbal press and began making all of our own tinctures fresh at the store. Last year we introduced our new line of tincture blends. See Extracts/Extract Blends for a growing list of these potent formulas. In addition, we now offer our own brand of herbal salves and oils.

All of these handmade products are crafted with special care and love for people like you who we "talk" to every day. After all, you're why we're here!

May the magic of the healing plants continue to enrich your life.

~Valerie

Organic and ethically wildcrafted
Herbs and Essential Oils.
Wise Woman Herbs is dedicated to making a minimal impact on our fragile earth. We do not use irradiated herbs or products from companies which use animals for testing. In fact over 80% of our handcrafted products are made using organic or wildcrafted herbs. In addition, all herbs and essential oils are carefully inspected for freshness, scent and proper coloration in order to ensure absolute top quality. We shop from eight different sources to get the best that each company has to offer. Our essential oils are all steam distilled, except for jasmine, which is not available distilled. Over 90% of our oils are organic or wildcrafted.

Wise Woman Herbs

Visit the Online Health Expo