herbs and herbal extracts (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Thu, 15 Jan 1998 10:31:48 +0530
From: Jwalant Desai <rovers@ad1.vsnl.net.in>
Subject: herbs and herbal extracts

dear sir,
we are  having an associate who is in the field of herbs and herbal
extracts. we can offer you around 350 different types of herbs in dry
and soft forms.
we are interested in having long relations with your company for doing
two wat business i.e. imports and exports.
we request you to send us complete details of your products to enable us

study the same and ask for herbs from you.
feel free to contact the undersigned for any further details.
also please note we are having ample of fertile land with us where we
can cultivate herbs on your behalf.
hoping to hear from you very soon.
best regards.
merry xmas and a happy NEW YEAR.