[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Re: Bringing life to a big dam. (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 9 Apr 1996 11:38:09 -1000
From: Bob Faust <drfist@ilhawaii.net>
To: sustag@beta.tricity.wsu.edu
Subject: Re: Bringing life to a big dam. (fwd)

See my webpage which has a section on the effects of Humic Acids/humates on
Algal growth, this may be part of your answer.
http://www.wp.com/bioag/

Robert H. Faust Ph.D. Agroecologist
Faust Bio-Agricultural Services, Inc.
P.O. Box 800, Honaunau, Hawaii 96726 U.S.A.
808-328-2083
"To be economical and ecological, agriculture must be biological"
http://www.wp.com/bioag/

Article 26922 of misc.rural: