[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

hey there!

Well, look who's here!  Long time since I talked to you last.  What are you
doing with yourself these days?
I've searched a couple of the white page listings looking for old fidonet
garden friends, but hadn't found you until I hopped onto the usenet
alt.fruit group today.

I have spent the last 2 1/2 years building a horticultural reference CD
called The Ultimate Garden Tool.  Website is up now at
http://www.hortsoft.com  if you'd like to take a look.

Other than that, I'm the same: older, plumper, sneezing more than ever, and
way, way behind.

My best,
Mary

Mary Bolack,  Tulsa, Ok.    mbolack@hortsoft.com      Publisher of:
The Ultimate Garden Tool  ---  A Searchable Reference Collection.
Over 12,000 pages of 1st class horticulture info on CD.
check it out!    http://www.hortsoft.com