[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

dialogs on sustainable agriculture...

>  I miss the exchanges with
>those I do not agree with, in part because they are the people I tend to
>learn the most from.

Great comment, which I heartily second!  I'd heard anecdotally of this great
"Internet debate" and having been out of the country, missed it for the most
part.  I'll look forward to hearing the head to head debate in San Diego!

For my two cents worth... it's always easiest to preach to the choir, but to
engage the real issues in life usually means ignoring the hyperbol from both
extremes...

P.S.  Which California Farmer issue had the article you refered to??

Thanks,     Steve
Stephen R. Flanagan .... Director of Internet Services
Ceres Online............ The Business of Agriculture
            http://www.ceresgroup.com/col