[Prev][Index][Thread]

Re: Books on Japanese Agriculture (fwd)

<<   >>
I don't know if you want info about my own recent book, Organic Method Primer
UPDATE, the most comprehensive in the world on that subject. It has 700 pp, a
100 pp cross-referenced index, 100 pp of electron microscope photos. Hard
cover, washable. Has 16 chapters, from soil conditioning through marketing.

It is obtainable from me only,  $125.

I also did a condensed version of this book, for $25. It has a comb binding.

The only branch of UC that has a copy is UCR; it has one copy in reference
and one for checkout.

Bargyla Rateaver, 9049 Covina St., San Diego, CA 92126  619-566-8994