Re: RE: Ethics? [Online Permaculture Course: File: Ethics Note ethical pricipals

YankeePerm@aol.com
Thu, 30 Jan 1997 10:45:04 -0500 (EST)

In a message dated 1/29/97 11:14:52 PM, askpv@ozemail.com.au (April
Sampson-Kelly) wrote:

>talk is so highly over-rated, especially when we talk about care of people
>Lets lead by example not by retoric!
>It seems to me that the only people shocked or disturbed
>by idle discussions about 'the welfare
>of others'
>are those of us who instinctively care.
>April

This of course is the limitation of this medium. People see only words and
not works. Maybe, as Mr. London suggests, it is best suited to merely
exchange of data, leaving the values and evaluations to those circumstances
that we directly experience.

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since
1982), Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and now correspondence
permaculture training by email. Copyright, 1996, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O.
Box 2052, Ocala FL 34478 USA YankeePerm@aol.com

We don't have time to rush.