Re: How pesticide makers overwhelm EPA (fwd)

Tom Hodges (sustag@beta.tricity.wsu.edu)
Tue, 8 Apr 1997 15:15:06 -0700 (PDT)

Subject: How pesticide makers overwhelm EPA
From: Dan Fagin <fagin@newsday.com>
To: sustag-l@listproc.wsu.edu
Date: Tue, 8 Apr 97 15:15:16 -0400

For those interested in sustainable ag issues:

The journalist-authors of a new book on chemical regulation -- recently
descibed on the New York Times op-ed page as "the story of the triumph
of a special interest over the public interest." -- have established a
web page that includes extensive databases and links to relevant
government, industry and environmentalist sites, including many related
to pesticides. The book is called "Toxic Deception: How the Chemical
Industry Manipulates Science, Bends the Law and Endangers Your Health''
(Birch Lane Press). We welcome your feedback on our site, and on the
book itself.

http://www,essential.org/cpi/studies/toxic/index.html

or, if your brower allows it, just click on:

<A HREF="www.essential.org/cpi/studies/toxic/index.html">
www.essential.org/cpi/studies/toxic/index.html</A>

Dan Fagin
co-author Toxic Deception