Re: Utah CSAs?

Intergalactic Garage (igg@intrepid.net)
Mon, 29 Jul 1996 13:30:28 -0400

Dear Gary

The Biodynamic Association of America maintains the best list of CSA's in
the country.
This list is NOT currently on the net, but you can get a hardcopy by
calling them.

To get their phone number or address, check the BD association home page at

www.his.com/~claymont/bda.html

And when you talk to them, don't forget to encourage them to make that CSA
database available through the homepage!!

Thanks,

-Allan Balliett
BIODYNAMIC ASSOCIATION of AMERICA Webmaster

>Sorry if I've missed discussion of how to tell where CSA's are in
>progress. I live in Salt Lake and am wondering if there's a CSA
>around here or if there's any interest that's been expressed in one.
>
>Are there any guides to organizing CSA's, or books on the subject?
>Is there a web site of resources? I checked the about-this-list
>mail I got when I signed on and there's no mention of any of the
>above...
>
>I'd be willing to donate space on my web site to put something
>together if there's interest.
>
> Gary

>Gary Shea Salt Lake City, Utah
>shea@xmission.com http://www.xmission.com/~shea

and your FULL NAME and PHYSICAL MAILING address in the body.

To UnSubscribe from the BioDynamic mailing list:
Send Mail to igg@his.com with "Subscribe BD-L" in the Subject

The 1996 Mid-Atlantic Biodynamic Conference is Scheduled for Oct 4-5
at Claymont Courts, Charlestown, WV.

Tentatively Scheduled speakers are Bruce Blevins (BD Market
Gardening),
James A. Duke (Herbs), Dr Peter Hinderberger (anthroposophic medicine),
Jim Marquardt (BD Orchard work); Woody Wodruska (Subtle Forces in the
Greenhouse: Flow forms, Agnehothra, etc) Speakers and Workship leaders
are still being sought.

Located 30 minutes from Dulles, 15 minutes from Amtrak, an hour
from Baltimore-Washington in the Beautiful Shenandoah Valley

BD Meals will be served.

Lodging and camping are available. More information: 304 876-2373