Re: winter shares

John Fletcher (fletcher@montana.com)
Fri, 17 Jan 1997 10:49:18 -0700

At 12:00 PM 1/16/97 -0600, Mary wrote:
>I'm gathering information for a new CSA...winter shares... Any and all
>info is welcome.

Dear Mary,

The Dixon Partnership Farm offered winter shares for the first time (this
was our eighth year of operation) in its 1996 season. If the CSA for which
you are seeking information has an interest in such a limited experential
base, we would be glad to share it (ration of summer shares to winter
shares, costs, quantities, etc.).

I'm not filling up an e-message with all the info because you (as its agent)
might wish to consult with the CSA (your principal) as to the worth/utility
of information from Western Montana limited to a single season.

Best Wishes, John

John Fletcher
PO Box 8381
Missoula, MT 59807