Re: Newsletters

Lawrence F. London, Jr. (london@sunsite.unc.edu)
Sun, 27 Apr 1997 21:57:34 -0400 (EDT)

On Thu, 24 Apr 1997, Eatwell Farm wrote:

> Date: Thu, 24 Apr 1997 09:25:36 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Eatwell Farm <mailto:organic@eatwell.com>
> To: mailto:csa-l@prairienet.org
> Subject: Newsletters
>
> Would you like to share recipes for newsletters? I seem to spend
> alot of time searching them out and then typing them in. Is there someway
> or place where we could all exchange or post our recipes or farm stories. We
> find our newsletter is an important part of the CSA for our customers.
> Regards...Nigel

An alternative to posting them here could be any of the small in-house
archived forums I have created for my homepage,
http://sunsite.unc.edu/InterGarden:

1)
Small Farming & CSA Bulletin Board
POST
http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/agriculture/forums/small-farm-BB/maillist.html
Read
mailto:rural@sunsite.unc.edu

2)
Organic Gardening Bulletin Board
Post
mailto:organic@sunsite.unc.edu
Read
http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/agriculture/forums/organic-agriculture/maillist.html

3)
Regenerative Agriculture Bulletin Board
Post
http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/agriculture/feedback/dirtfarmer/maillist.html
Read
mailto:dirtfarmer@sunsite.unc.edu

You can access these directly from my page or simply plug any of the
above URLs into your own pages.

The archives are indexed by date and subject, unmoderated and permanent.

Hope you find them useful.

Lawrence London
Venaura Farm
Chapel Hill, NC