[Prev][Next][Index]

Permaculture course and site near glastonbury uk

there is  a permaculture site near glastonbury called Turners Field which
i am involved with.
we welcome visitors by prior arrangement, there is limited accommodation
no mains serivces and we run it on permaculture lines
we are running a 72 hr accredited Permaculture Design course starting
1st October 1995 for 2 weeks with Patrick Whitefield, one of the best
pc teachers in the uk. we still have some places left if there is
anyone out there interested in doing the pc design course and hasnt been
able to get on one. pls contact me for further details.

johanna brewer
johanna.brewer@ukonline.co.uk