[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Permaculture course and site near glastonbury uk

dear lawrence
follow up message.. course starts this weekend 1st october .. all going well..next courses are
treating sewage and waste water with plants including tree bog construction and evenings in hot tub... 24th - 26th november 95
intor to pc course including tree bog construction with Jay Abrahams -- 23/24/25 Feb 96
next full design course with Patrick Whitefield --11 May - 25th May 96  provisional dates to be confirmed
please contact me at above address for further info or write snail mail to Turners Field, Compton Dundon, nr Somerton Somerset UK TA11 6PT
ok please cross post to where ever.. also we are interested in a home page for turners field.. any ideas .. help offered... costs etc.. ta
johanna