[Prev][Next][Index]

Request from Kenkichi, Japan

Dear Mr. Bill Mollison,

I was working as a staff member of Sekai Kyusei Kyo (the religious
organization introduced in Mr. Fukuoka's book "The One Straw
Revolution") and doing various activities of nature farming about 20
years.  Sekai Kyusei Kyo has been practicing nature farming over 60
years.  The founder Mr. Okada met the founder of Rodale Institute.

Currently, I am a department head of translation division of a
company in Tokyo and a member of Information committee of Japan
Translation Federation (Non-profit organization).  Of course, I am
very closely working with Sekai Kyusei Kyo and its affiliated
organizations "Nature Farming International Research and Development
Center", EM (Effective Micro-organism) Institute directed by Dr.
Teruo Higa, and etc.

I am using a computer networking for a long years.  About four years
ago, I accessed to alt.sustainable.agriculture and knew
Permaculture.  I contacted with Dr. Taguchi and Ms. Koiwai, who
translated your Permaculture designer's manual into Japanese.  About
two years ago, I met Mr. Andrew from Australia, who is a farmer and
running Pegasus networks, and exchanged the ideas of Permaculture.

Since I am using a computer for many years, I am using the Internet
frequently.  I am hoping that Permaculture is included in my WWW
Home Page and introduce Permaculture to Japanese people.  At the
same time, I would like to introduce Permaculture activities in
Japan to overseas.  Therefore, I would very much appreciate it if
you could give me a permission of using your resources including
your photo, writings, and contents in your publications.  After my
work is done, I would like to link other people who put their
Permaculture Home Page on WWW.

I await your kind reply.

Regards,

Kenkichi Muramatsu