[Prev][Next][Index]

Book of Ferment

http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/agriculture/forums/sustainable-agriculture/msg00022.html
Title: Book of Ferment

[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Book of Ferment

A couple of people mentioned they wanted to get the book of Ferment &
Human Nutrition by Bill Mollison. Here is a brief contents:

chapter 1 - storing/preserving/cooking foods

chapter 2 - the fungi/yeasts/mushrooms/lichens

chapter 3 - the grains (rice, wheat, maize,sorghum, rye etc)

chapter 4 - the legumes (soy bean, etc)

chapter 5 - roots/bulbs/rhizomes

chapter 6 - fruits/flowers/nuts/oils/olives

chapter 7 - leaf & stem

chapter 8 - marine & freshwater products

chapter 9 - meats/birds/insects

chapter 10 - dariy products

chapter 11 - beer/wine/beverages

chapter 12 - condiments/spices/sauces

chapter 13 - agricultural composts/silages/liquid manures

chapter 14 - nutrition & environmental health

It's an attractive book, comes in soft or hard cover, and
costs around AU$55 for the hardcover. International postage
shouldn't cost too much.

order from:
Tagari Publications
PO Box 1
Tyalgum,
NSW 2484
Australia

ph  +61 66 793 442
fax +61 66 793 567

[I just realised I've forgotten to note down the ISBN, so if anyone wants it,
please email]

- thomas beale