[Prev][Next][Index]

Light Writings

http://www.rt66.com/~jimbones/
Title: Light Writings

* Light Writings *

* * * *  * * * *

Photographs, like everything else we see, are fugitive illusions derived from light. It causes mist to rise, wind to blow, and rain to water the land. Scattering, sunlight makes the sky blue, and striking chlorophyll, it makes green plants grow. Animals harvest its energy as blades and stems and seeds. Gas, oil, coal, plastics, minerals, and metals, all are vibrating particles of light. The atmosphere, the oceans, the very rocks of the planet are the distillate dross of our star.

*

Slow Down, Take Time, Be Like Water

* Explore *

**********

Biodiversity ------------ Agriculture ------------ Rio Grande

* Forest Fire Action Alert *

*** Send Your Comments ***

*** GLOBAL CROSSROADS EXIT LINKS ***

BearBones Exchange --- Bandwidth Conservation Society

Alacran Press --- Overland Network --- Todd Jagger

Arid Lands News --- World Conservation Center

Sustainable Agriculture In Print (1580 - 1995)

Purdue Weather --- EarthWatch Satellite --- LANL Weather

Natural Heritage Network --- EnviroLink

Children Page --- LANL Rio Grande WWW

Biodynamic Association --- Permaculture --- Riverway

Solar System --- I Ching --- TEST

Beauty redeems a heart that loves the world.

Paradoxically, in wild pursuit of life we leave the greatest mark in all we leave untouched. So save for the children's sake a little unspoiled land, and love and grace and green leaves may in time heal the wounded earth.

*

Jim Bones

Photographer & Educator

P. O. Box 22

Tesuque, New Mexico 87574

jimbones@rt66.com

*

Autumn Desert Photo Workshop

Big Bend National Park - Biodiversity

October 6 - 11, 1996

Contact Big Bend Natural History Association - (915) 477-2236

All Photographs And Text On This Web Site Are Copyright (C) 1996 Jim Bones

Unless Otherwise indicated

Whole Earth Images Courtesy NASA

*

* Light Writings *

jimbones@rt66.com

 * SiteVisitors * - - - - - - - - - - - * - - - - - - - - - - * Posted - January 1996 *