[Prev][Next][Index]

Re: Newsgroup

>    * To: permaculture-mg@amani.ces.ncsu.edu
>    * Subject:
>    * From: Thilo.Pfennig@kiel.netsurf.de (Thilo Pfennig)
>    * Date: Fri, 19 Jul 1996 18:21:58 +0200
>    * From almanac-request@amani.ces.ncsu.edu Fri Jul 19 12: 44:38 1996

> What about a pc-newsggroup alt.permaculture?

> <URL:http://www.kiel.netsurf.de/homes/Thilo.Pfennig/thilo.html>
> <URL:mailto:Thilo.Pfennig@kiel.netsurf.de>

I was thinking of forming alt.agriculture.permaculture as part of the
alt.agriculture.* (misc, fruit, alt.sustainable.agriculture)
"heirarchy". If someone will write a statement of purpose I will
post this to alt.config and other groups for discussion then ask my
newsadmin to form and propagate this new newsgroup.

With this new resource we will have:

2 permaculture mailing lists
1 newsgroup
webpage-based permaculture discussion forums within my permaculture
(& organic agriculture) homepages - these offer a user the ability to
post to an archive then immediately (10 secs. or less) read what was
posted - posts can be made on the page or remotely using email.
- Usage:
--Permaculture forum:
Main URL: http://sunsite.unc.edu/london/permaculture.html
Post: send email to: permaculture@sunsite.unc.edu