[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Oops! Abundant Life Seed Foundation

Sorry everybody...meant to remove that Cc: line.

Abundant Life's pages are at
	http://csf.colorado.edu/perma/abundant/

If any of you could point me in the direction of seed saving
resources, electronic or otherwise, I'd be obliged.
As fewer varieties of plants are grown out each year, parts
of our "permanent culture" or indigenous knowledge are disappearing.
This strikes me as something all of us have in common, since
the seeds represent, inter alia, the tools of our designs.
Does this strike a chord with any of you?

Thanks,

Michael
yount@csf.colorado.edu

 :}Hi Jack,
 :}
 :}You might want to send this message to "almanac@amani.ces.ncsu.edu"
 :}if you haven't already.
 :} :}subscribe permaculture-mg
 :} :}
 :}
 :}Natasha says that you were in Glen Rose when Inger gave birth.
 :}Neat!  Wish I could've been there.
 :}
 :}If Peaceable Kingdom folks would like a web page, I'd be willing
 :}to take the time to put one together.  I recently finished a
 :}series of pages for Abundant Life Seed Foundation, on the Olympic
 :}Peninsula.
 :}
 :}Best wishes,
 :}