[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Book Services (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 18 Oct 1996 15:04:23 -0500
From: William H. Dobbs <L.AdamsBK@internetmci.com>
Subject: Book Services

-- [ From: William H. Dobbs * EMC.Ver #2.3 ] --

     Thank you for your inquiry about our book services.  We are a general
bookstore offering an order service for current books and a search service
for out-of-print books.
     Current books are furnished at publisher prices, plus shipping at
bookrate mail. Overnight, second day, and priority shipping is available
for most orders.
     We are connected electronically to a group of over 1400 used and out-
of-print book dealers, our prime source for locating books no longer
published.  There is no charge to initiate a search.  Once copies are
located, we contact our customers, providing the condition and price.
Orders may be placed by phone at 1-800-476-2155, by FAX at 205-345-9717, by
our e-mail address, or by the postal service to:
       Lodowick Adams, Bookseller
       2021 8th St
       Tuscaloosa, AL 35401 USA
     We accept personal checks, drawn on a US bank, money order, or
Visa/Mastercard charges.  We accept orders for all categories of books in
all topics, including, but not limited to agriculture, horticulture,
gardening, landscaping, construction, and environment.
                             Sincerely,
                             William H. Dobbs, Manager
                             Lodowick Adams, Bookseller