[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Intelligent Irrigation Booklet Online (fwd)

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: caustin@ozonline.com.au (Colin Austin)
Newsgroups: sci.agriculture,alt.agriculture.misc,alt.sustainable.agriculture
Subject: Intelligent Irrigation Booklet Online
Date: Tue, 15 Oct 1996 06:12:44 GMT

Cohort have just released a free booklet in Austrlaia entitled
"Intelligent Irrigation".  This booklet has proven to be quite
popular, and we have placed an online copy of this booklet on our web
page.

Cohort International represent a consortia of companies who offer
products in the irrigation and agricultural field.  Our web address is
http://www.cohort.com.au/

Please feel free to browse our site and the booklet.

Regards,
Colin Austin

------- end of forwarded message -------

--
:
Lawrence F. London, Jr., Venaura Farm, Chapel Hill, NC USA