[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Stewardship Tools

http://www.efn.org/~kcp/steward.htm

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
mailto:llondon@mathernet.com  http://mathernet.com/llondon
Title: Stewardship Tools

STEWARDSHIP TOOLS

Lasting Choices for Landscape Conservation
P.O. Box 297, Crestone, CO 81131-0297
Tel/Fax: (800) 720-9116 or (719) 256-4821

OUR PRODUCT CATALOG
OUR BOOK CATALOG

Welcome to Stewardship Tools, a family run catalog which supports a society based upon an economy of sufficiency in place of consumerism.

It is our mission to carry products which are not readily available, require no outside source of electricity, and need only be purchased once while provide a lifetime of service. Highly durable or effective products of a renewable nature also qualify for inclusion.

The tools you will find in our catalog are generally made of quality materials like copper, brass and steel, in contrast to the standard fare of throwaway plastics, aluminum and zinc. If any product DOES have a limited lifespan, but does an excellent job for the price, we will spell that out in the description.

OUR PRODUCT CATALOG
OUR BOOK CATALOG

If you know of any suggestions or product ideas, we'd love to hear from you at:
slax@envirolink.org

Happy browsing!

Shahna Lax,
Chief Cook and Bottle Washer