[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

RE: Gussow on Nutrition/Food Systems

I have feared this divorce from the kitchen and from
our food supply for some time
and people here say that in a couple of years
will be conducting lessons on
peeling and cutting up the exotic food
known simply in the 80's as the onion!!

We can try two angles -
promoting naturally packaged, fresh fast foods
such as bananas, kiwifruit, berries, mandarins, oranges etc
and providing ready made organic salad mixes, coleslaw
value adding that improves the profitability of small farms.
April