[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

No Subject

I am new to permaculture and would like info on community gardening so
that I can promote it as a way to lighten the impact of our species on the
planet.  I may get the opportunity to work on an intergenerational
gardening project which will attempt to bring together the young
(elementry school children) with the old (nursing home residents) these
are located one block from each other.

Also I am interested in helping people with low incomes learn how to grow
organic food so they can live healthier lives.

Thanks.

Andrew Erb
Lincoln University Coop Ext.
203 Allen Hall