[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

New Book: Essays on Ecological Spirituality (fwd)

------- start of forwarded message -------
From: ENVIRO@salata.com (Environmental News)
Date: 01 Dec 96 10:09:02
Newsgroups: alt.save.the.earth
Subject: New Book:  Essays on Ecological Spirituality

New Book:  Essays on Ecological Spirituality

Dear Colleagues:

I have recently published a book entitled "Deeper Ecology: Essays on
Ecological Spirituality," which outlines and discusses a protocol for the
preservation and restoration of global ecology, wildlife populations, and
ecosystems based on the degredation due to human exploitation.  This book
also delves into the =93connectedness=94 aspect of humans to the natural =
world,
with my own personal reflections on our role in the scheme of the finer
workings of the world=92s flora and fauna.  The Journal of Mammalogy is
planning to review this book in the near future.  I invite you to read a
sample of the text; at the following website:

     http://home.aol.com/deepereco

     Ordering instructions for the book are shown there as well.  The cos=
has been reduced to $7.95 per copy.  If you cannot access this page, plea=
se
e-mail me for the information.

     Thank you very much,
     David Doyle
     Wildlife Ecologist
     KingFsher@aol.com

P.S.  My apologies for any cross-postings and/or duplications of this
message.

------- end of forwarded message -------