[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

OCES's Guide to Agricultural Web Sites

http://www.okstate.edu/OSU_Ag/agedcm4h/bobslist.htm

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
mailto:llondon@nuteknet.com  http:nuteknet.com/london  Venaura Farm
Title: OCES's Guide to Agricultural Web Sites

Oklahoma Cooperative Extension's Guide
to Agricultural Web Sites

Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service
Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
Oklahoma State University

If you would like to have your Web site added to OCES's list, please send an e-mail to
Margi Stone Cooper at flyingc@okway.okstate.edu. It would be helpful if you could also
include the name of your site and suggest a category under which your URL should be
placed. Please be aware that an effort is being made to narrow the list to only
reference-type information. Therefore, we regret that we may not be
able to honor all requests for inclusion.

Oklahoma Cooperative Extension
proudly displays

Del Sol Productions Site Award

and the

The Best of the Oklahoma Image Map Award

|| New URLs || Bookmarkables || OSU Pages || Other University Sites || USDA || Ag Pubs || Horses || Gardening || Ag Organizations || Markets ||
|| Media || Weather || Internet Resources || Government || Rural Development || Misc. - Agriculture ||
|| Misc. - General || 4-H and Youth || Family Farms and Ranches ||

About OCES's Guide to Agricultural Web Sites

NEW URLs - 9/9/96

BOOKMARKABLES

OSU PAGES

Agricultural Economics Department
Agricultural Education, Communications, and 4-H Youth Development
Agricultural Publications (Extension fact sheets, current reports, etc.)
Agronomy Department
Animal Science Department
Animal Science Extension Newsletter
Animal Science - Breeds of Livestock
Animal Science - WWW Library - Livestock Section
Biochemistry and Molecular Biology Department
Biosystems and Agricultural Engineering Department
Division of Agricultural Sciences and Natural Resources
Dryland Cotton Notes
Entomology Department
Forestry Department
Helping Oklahoma Wheat Producers
Horticulture and Landscape Architecture Department
IPM Newsletter (Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service)
News Releases (Ag Communications)
Oklahoma Alfalfa Hay and Seed Association
Oklahoma Beef Inc. - Central Bull Performance Testing Station
Oklahoma Forages
Oklahoma Gardening (television program)
Pesticide Reports (Oklahoma Cooperative Extension Service)
Plant Pathology Department
SUNUP (television program)

General University

Center for International Trade Development
KOSU FM 91.7
News and Events
The O'Collegian (campus newspaper)
Oklahoma Image Map
Oklahoma State University
Sports Information
Weather Links

OTHER UNIVERSITY SITES

USDA

AG PUBS

HORSES

GARDENING

AG ORGANIZATIONS

GRAIN AND LIVESTOCK MARKETS

MEDIA

WEATHER

INTERNET RESOURCES

GOVERNMENT

RURAL DEVELOPMENT

MISC. - AGRICULTURE

MISC. - GENERAL

4-H AND YOUTH

FAMILY FARMS AND RANCHES

Department of Agricultural Education, Communications, and 4-H Youth Development
Oklahoma State University