[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

The Small Farm Resource

http://www.halcyon.com/kenworth/sfr/sfr_top.htm

--
Lawrence F. London, Jr. - Venaura Farm - Chapel Hill, NC, USA
mailto:london@sunSITE.unc.edu  http://sunSITE.unc.edu/InterGarden
mailto:llondon@nuteknet.com  http:nuteknet.com/london  Venaura Farm
Title: The Small Farm Resource

The Small Farm Resource

Welcome to the Small Farm Resource! We have created this set of web pages to help dissiminate information of use to people with small farms or rural property. This is a cooperative effort. Most of the information here comes from other people. We are merely playing the part of the organizer and repository. As such, please carefully read our disclaimer.

Warning: The information contained in these web pages has not been verified for correctness. Much of the information contained herein is hearsay and may not be correct. Use the information from these pages only at your own risk!

That being said, please do your part to help us with these pages - share your information! In the below lists, many items have no associated document. If you have information to share in these (or existing) areas, by all means, send it to us (see email address at bottom of document). Also, if you are looking for small farm information and can not find it listed here, send us an email and we'll add it to the list (assuming it is of general interest).

Page accesses to date:

What's new (8/20/95)

Conferences:

Crops: