[Prev][Next][Index][Thread]

Farmer's Market Online Survey (fwd)

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Tue, 17 Dec 1996 20:04:08 -0500
From: MarketFarm@aol.com
Subject: Farmer's Market Online Survey

Dear Farmer's Market Online Subscriber,

The e-mail edition of Farmer's Market Online will be taking its annual a
two-week hiatus after this Wednesday's update, during which time we plan to
retool the e-mail edition. It will reappear in a new format on January 8,
1997.

To help us with our redesign, please respond to the following survey and
include any suggestions or requests. THIS IS IMPORTANT: Your response will
help shape the content of the Farmer's Market Online you receive each week.

Which distribution format do you prefer for Farmer's Market Online?
___ weekly newsletter with TV/Online listings as a separate post
___ weekly newsletter with TV/Online listings as an attachment
___ weekly newsletter with no TV/Online listings
___ daily (M-F) newsletter with TV/Online listings incorporated
___ daily (M-F) newsletter with no TV/Online listings
___ daily (M-F) newsletter customized into 5 editions by interest (Produce,
Specialty Foods, Crafts, Livestock, Books).

Which elements of Farmer's Market Online are of interest to you?
____ Booths
____ Open Market forum
____  Farm Supply
____  Shopping Lists
____  Bulletin Board
____ TV/Online Listings

Which areas of our Booths are of most interest?
____ Produce
____ Specialty Foods
____ Crafts
____ Livestock
____ Books
____ Farm Supply

What would you like to see us include more of in Farmer's Market Online?

What would you like to see us leave out of Farmer's Market Online?

Thankyou for your help!

FARMER'S MARKET ONLINE
Box 277			     Shoshone, ID 83352-0277
fax (208) 886-7602		 mailto:marketfarm@aol.com