milder temperate regions, they specialized in subtropical and, especially,
tropical species.  I'd have to take out a bank loan, second mortgage maybe,
to try everything that they have that interests me!  Great stuff.  Check 'em
out at www.banana-tree.com

For Mother Earth, Dan Hemenway, Yankee Permaculture Publications (since
1982), Elfin Permaculture workshops, lectures, Permaculture Design Courses,
consulting and permaculture designs (since 1981), and now correspondence
courses via email.  Next starts in Oct. 1997. Internships available.
Copyright, 1997, Dan & Cynthia Hemenway, P.O. Box 52, Sparr FL 32192 USA
 YankeePerm@aol.com

The organizing principle of the Universe is silliness.