Re: Kinship Gardening

>Hi Kirb..
>Nice to see you on the mailing list..
>I spent some time with Olafur last summer at his place in Oregon..he has
formerly been on the list that preceded this one though I haven't see his
name lately..(Olaf, are you there?) They were going through very difficult
legal things with the land they were on but had plans and some progress
towards gardens based on the kinship mapping of families of plants.  I was
waiting to get the maps from him when he sort of disappeared in the
intensity of things but I happily found the maps throughout the Deep
Diversity Seed Catalog which is arranged based on the Kinship/Families.
It's all pretty fascinating to study and imagine (and create) gardens based
on the same. Address is P.O. Box 15700, Santa Fe, NM 87506-5700..send $4.00