Re: Mosquitoes and Bats

Just to further the mosquito discussion a little - I believe that humming
birds also supplement their nectar diet by a little nutritional supplement
of protein-rich gnats and such.  So perhaps the mosquito-proof garden should
be planted with attractors for these small wonders, as well as the
bat-boxes, and possibly some eave-nest boxes for swallows.  Sigh!  What a
nice place to enjoy a cool evening!