Re: Permaculture Education

jennifer lee wrote:

> >  :}
> >  :}Hi All!
> >  :}
> >  :}I have been reading quite a bit about permaculture and I am very
> >  :}interested in taking some courses. Can anyone
> >  :}help me out with suggestions for good schools/education centers?
> >  :}Jennifer

Hi Jennifer,
The Permaculture Activist maintains a website with detailed listings of
Permaculture Institutes and organizations. Look on the resources page at:
http://metalab.unc.edu/pc-activist
(this is the new address, though the old one, http://sunsite.unc.edu/pc-activist
seems to still work)

You can also find course offerings listed on the Eastern Permaculture Teachers
Assoc webpage. It includes Canadian events, too.:
http://home.ptd.net/~artrod/epta/eptahmp.html

Keith JohnsonThe Permaculture Activist