Practical training

Hello,
I would like to study horticulture in two years. But before I can start
I need a three monthes practicalt training. I think I want to do an one
year one in a foreighn country to get enough practise in that kind of
work and in English or Spanish. I´m a German and would like a practical
training place in South America, Great Britain, America, Canada or New
Zealand. I´m very interested in organic horticulture and permaculture.
Maybe there is someone who can help me. I would like to start October
1999.
At moment I work in a university clinic as documentation assistent.
Thanks,
Inge

--
ÐÏࡱá