Re: IS anyone out there?

mnkludwig@mailbag.com writes:

>HELLO! is this an active list or what?  No one wants to tell me anything
>to say to 50 farmers? The news ain't worth watching, lets get back to
>saving the world here.

It's not super-active... and things tend to slow down online around christmas
anyway.   Permies are not well known for being particularly active online to
begin with, so give it a week or so before you get impatient.

I am not personally familiar with dairy production, so I don't feel
particularly qualified to address your original questions.

BC

--

Bill Christensen
billc@greenbuilder.com