URBAN Pc - Time to put it together

Kirry wrote the Directory:

Hello, my name is Kirry. I attended the pc course at Occidental Arts &
Ecology in Sept. 98, and just got back home to Kansas City a month ago. I
am seeking those who are active in URBAN Permaculture. I am eager to change
things here, but feel all alone!
       A great challenge! And networking is vital, so I'm so thankful for this
resource [American Permaculture Directory]. I'd also love to find out about
anyone active in this area. Thank you!
-Kirry Nelson

   I decided to put together everything I had on URBAN Pc.  Using the Directory &
it database, I came up with one book,  2 special issues of the Pc Activist & some
articles, and approximately 40 names & 15 organizations in the
US & Canada:
      Please contact me if
1) you want to be sure you are on this list
2) you have more information
           OR
3) you are interested in Urban Pc & would like the list

   Perhaps its time for someone to organize Urban Pc Resources
       (beyond the list being gathered)....

TIA (thanks in advance)  ...  John

John Irwin, Editor
American Permaculture Directory